hot stamping silicone rubber roller
We manufacture Heat Transfer Silicone Rubber Roller. This product is accurately designed and fabricated using quality assured raw material under the direction of skilled professionals in order to follow strict business quality standards. It is fit to be used in: Plastic industries, Paper, Automotive industries, Paint Pail Bucket, Cosmetic industries, Bottle Caps Liquor printing industries.
Hot stamping silicone plate uses silicone plate as a heat carrier to transfer exquisite patterns to the product. Requirements for silica gel board: high temperature resistance 350～400℃, hardness requirements can be determined according to customer's printing pattern requirements. Generally, the hardness varies from 40A°, 50A°, 60A°, 70A°, 80A°.
Our company specially made curved hot stamping silicone to solve the problem of customer surface hot stamping Version, this item is in the world's leading position regardless of technology, speed, and difficulty. Only the customer needs to mention The three-dimensional drawings of the products and the plastic parts of the products can be shipped quickly.
1. Open an aluminum mold, iron mold or copper mold, the one that can be closed up and down, like a box, clean the mold first.
2. Apply a layer of release agent to the inside of the entire mold (the release agent can be petroleum jelly or detergent) and then perform the following operations after it dries.
3. Fill the bottom of the mold with an aluminum plate (the top aluminum plate is best to be punched with small holes to enhance the adhesion between the silica gel and the aluminum plate), put the aluminum plate in place, and clean the aluminum plate and apply the adhesive on the aluminum plate. There can be multiple filled aluminum plates, and the top one is really effective. (The purpose of filling multiple aluminum plates is to adjust the thickness of the pressed silicone plate and put the hot stamping silicone and aluminum plate together)
Note: Brushing with thinner on the top aluminum plate will also help increase the adhesion between the silicone and the aluminum plate.
4. Cut the silica gel. The silica gel plate is preferably 1 cm smaller than the aluminum plate around it, because during the pressing process, the silica gel will extend around it. Then slowly spread the silicone plate from one end to the aluminum plate, and then use a wooden stick to roll the silicone plate from one end to the other. The purpose of this is to drive the air out. In this way, there is no air and no air bubbles between the pressed silica gel and the aluminum plate, and the bonding effect will be better. Take the aluminum box to the compression molding machine and press it.
5. Under the pressure of 10 tons and the temperature of 150-250, pull out the mold after 1 hour, after cooling, take out the bronzing plate. (Special note: The pattern on the silicone plate can be engraved on the lid when the mold is made. This must be suitable for mass production, otherwise the mold will be wasted due to the pattern. At the same time, the mold does not need to engrave the pattern and press A good aluminum plate can be taken to the engraving machine to engrave the pattern.)
Silicone leather production workshop video
Thermal transfer silicone wheel use video
- Introducing High tearing-resistance vacuum bags for laminated glass
- Silicone bags are also known as vacuum bags. Made of silicone rubber material, it is very important glass lamination that helps to draw out the air between the glass and the EVA film. It has high heat and tear resistance....
- Introduction to the relevant knowledge of silicone vacuum bag for glass laminating machine
- When a product enters the market, there are many ways of naming, some are named according to the characteristics of the product, and some are named according to the raw materials used to distinguish it from other products. Silicone vacuum...
- The role of high tearing-resistance vacuum bags for laminated glass
- Most people think of vacuum bags as nothing more than simple storage devices. However, there are actually many different types of vacuum bags, each designed for a specific purpose. An increasingly popular type of vacuum bag is the high tearing-resistance...
- Add a pop of color to your projects with our hot stamping silicone stock
- It's now easier than ever to add a pop of color to your projects with our new bronzing silicone raw material. These materials can be used to add a pop of color to any project, whether it's a school project...
- Silicone vacuum bag for glass laminating furnace escorts glass production
- In the past, the windows in the house were all made of paper, so the cost was low and the visibility was also low. Moreover, the thermal insulation is not good. With the continuous development of technology, glass has begun...
- What are the characteristics of thermal transfer hot stamping silicone wheels and what fields are they suitable for?
- The main function of the thermal transfer hot stamping silicone wheel is to perform hot stamping or transfer patterns on various plastics, or metals, book edges, etc. His working principle is to first print these patterns on the silicone wheel...
- Come with us to understand the thermal transfer silicone wheel
- Thermal transfer silicone wheel can be used to transfer hot stamping paper, brushed film, thermal transfer film in large area, and transfer hot stamping paper to plastic or film. Thermal transfer silicone wheels are used for hot stamping of various...
- What are the advantages of silicone rollers?
- Silicone rollers have the characteristics of high resilience, high temperature resistance and wear resistance. They are made of liquid silicon material; low hardness, good flexibility, non-toxic, rust-proof, small compression deformation, long service life; good wear resistance, not easy to age,...