The thermal transfer silicone wheel can be hot stamped on a large area of bronzing paper, brushed film, and thermal transfer printing film, and transfer the hot stamping paper to plastic or film; the thermal transfer silicone wheel is used for hot stamping on various plastics, metals, book edges, etc. Or transfer patterns to make glue. Depending on the formula of silica gel, the material can withstand high temperature (300°C-400°C), and has a long service life (normal use can reach more than 100,000 times), and its hardness can be made according to customer requirements. The hardness is 30-90 Shore A. It can be made of all silicone or coated on a metal shaft. You can also customize aluminum cores, iron cores, etc., and you can also customize various shapes and shapes. The colors are generally orange red and white, and other colors can also be deployed.
2. silicone wheel Advantage
1. High-temperature resistance: Silicone wheels can withstand high temperatures, making them suitable for use in applications that involve heat.
2. Low friction: Silicone wheels have low friction properties, which makes them ideal for applications that require smooth movement or rolling.
3. Chemical resistance: Silicone wheels are highly resistant to chemicals and can withstand exposure to many different types of liquids and gases.
4. UV resistance: Silicone wheels are highly resistant to UV radiation, making them ideal for use in outdoor applications.
5. Electrical insulation: Silicone is an excellent electrical insulator, and silicone wheels can provide excellent electrical insulation properties, making them ideal for use in electrical and electronic applications.
6. Abrasion resistance: Silicone wheels have good abrasion resistance, which makes them suitable for use in applications that involve frequent use and wear.
7. Non-toxic: Silicone is non-toxic and safe for use in applications that involve contact with food, beverages, and medical equipment.
3. Product data:
1. Hardness: 40º, 50º, 60º, 70º, 80º, 90º (40º—90º degrees);
Inner diameter ¢38mm*outer diameter 100mm*length 300mm
Inner diameter ¢38mm*outer diameter 100mm*length 400mm;
Inner diameter ¢38mm*outer diameter 100mm*length 600mm
Inner diameter ¢38mm*outer diameter 125mm*length 300mm
Inner diameter ¢38mm*outer diameter 125mm*length 400mm;
Inner diameter ¢38mm*outer diameter 125mm*length 600mm
Note: other sizes can also be customized
3. Temperature resistance: Thermal transfer printing has low requirements on the silicone wheel, and the temperature resistance is about 260 or so.
Bronzing has higher requirements for silicone wheels, and the temperature resistance is about 300 degrees or more
Our company’s silicone wheels can withstand a temperature of up to 350 degrees!
4. The colors are orange red and white, other colors can also be adjusted
Good elasticity, high tear resistance, high temperature resistance, easy grinding, long service life, not easy to deform, suitable for large-area flat scalding or round scalding
Applicable machinery: cast film laminating machine|hot and cold laminating machine|clothing bonding machine|corona treatment machine|bronzing machine|heat transfer printing machine|coating machine|plastic printing machine| Press | large area hot stamping machine | lamination | hot stamping edge banding machine | hot pressing edge banding machine | and other related equipment.
Applicable fields: plastic products, wood products, daily necessities, photo frames, wooden moldings, PS moldings, electrical panels, paper products, etc. heat transfer bronzing patterns, edge banding, etc., because of its high temperature resistance, it can also be used in other industries For special products with high temperature resistance.
5. silicone wheel material
Silicone wheels are made of a silicone rubber material that is highly durable and resistant to high temperatures, chemicals, and abrasion. The silicone material used for the wheels is usually a high-quality, medical-grade silicone that is non-toxic and safe for use in a variety of applications. Some manufacturers may also use silicone blends that are formulated to enhance certain properties, such as hardness or flexibility, depending on the intended use of the wheel. The silicone material is typically molded or extruded into the desired shape and then cured or vulcanized to give it the necessary strength and durability.