Requirements for bronzing silicone plate: High temperature resistance 300-400°C, hardness requirements can be determined according to the requirements of customers’ printing patterns. Generally, the hardness is 30A°, 40A°, 50A°, 60A°, 70A°, 80A°, 90A°, etc.
What materials is Arc-shaped bronzing silicone rubber plate made of
The arc-shaped bronzing silicone rubber plate is typically made of high-quality silicone rubber material. Silicone rubber is chosen for its flexibility, durability, and resistance to high temperatures. These properties make it ideal for withstanding the heat and pressure involved in the bronzing process. Silicone rubber plates are known for their ability to provide consistent and precise heat transfer, resulting in detailed and crisp embossed or printed designs. Additionally, silicone rubber is resistant to wear and tear, allowing for repeated use without compromising the quality of the patterns.
Sublimation hot stamping machine
How to maintain and maintain daily
1. Cleanliness: After each use, clean the silicone rubber plate with mild detergent and warm water. Gently scrub the surface using a soft cloth or sponge to remove any residual bronzing material or debris. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
2. Avoid Abrasive Materials: Do not use abrasive cleaning tools or harsh chemicals that may damage the surface of the plate. Stick to gentle cleaning methods to preserve its integrity.
3. Storage: Store the silicone rubber plate in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Avoid placing heavy objects on top of the plate to prevent deformation or damage.
4. Avoid Sharp Objects: Keep sharp objects away from the silicone rubber plate to prevent scratches or punctures. Handle the plate with care to maintain its smooth and even surface.
5. Regular Inspections: Periodically inspect the plate for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. If any issues are detected, consider replacing the plate to ensure optimal performance.
6. Proper Usage: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for temperature and pressure settings during the bronzing process. Using the plate within the recommended parameters helps prevent excessive wear and prolongs its lifespan.